Add a Splash of Color and a Touch of Elegance to Your Planner with a Black and White Damask Planner Cover
When creating our planner covers, I designed them with everything I wished my planner had. I needed more storage space, bookmarks, and a way to keep my planner closed.
Creating a cover that checked all these boxes made my planner more functional and helped to organize my life.
The next step was to find the most amazing prints. This Black and White Damask print is one of those prints. It even has a touch of glitter on the black damask. It’s truly lovely.
To keep things fun, I’ve made this print with multiple liner options for you to choose from – and there will be more to come! The colors add such a dramatic pop of color while remaining elegant enough for work, Church, or any other formal occasion.
Six Reasons to Love Our Damask Print Planner Covers
1) We’ve kept these elegant Black and White Damask print covers simple and paired them with coordinating satin ribbon bookmarks. The ribbons match perfectly and add to the covers simple and luxurious look. The two built-in bookmarks save you time and prevent you from searching for the pages you’re looking for.
2) Our most popular feature is the large front zipper pocket. You’ll just love how much you can keep hidden away in this secure pocket.
3) Two additional inside pockets give you even more storage space. There is no such thing as too much storage!
4) Many folks shy away from light colored planner covers. There’s no need to be afraid with our covers because they are machine washable! We even recommend a simple spray on product to repel stains for added protection if you choose.
5) To keep your planner pages protected, we’ve added an easy-to-use elastic strap to our Black and White Damask covers. The elastic strap keeps your planner closed in a cinch when in use and tucks inside the front cover out of the way when not in use.
6) Our covers are handmade using 100% Cotton or Cotton/Polyester Blend fabrics. We pre-wash and dry all our fabrics to prevent shrinkage and line each cover with an interfacing to add strength and durability.