Get Organized with this Blue and Purple Paisley Batik Planner Cover
You can never go wrong when pairing the tranquil colors of blue and purple – this print has surely proven that.
We’ve paired a complimentary berry liner, lilac elastic closure, and gorgeous tahiti purple zipper with this batik print. The color combination is so captivating, you won’t be able to take your eyes off it!
This is the first batik print we’ve introduced into our shop, but it certainly won’t be the last. With prints this beautiful, you can bet there will be more to come.
Batik, pronounced buh-teek, is a labor intensive method of dyeing fabric. Originating in the Indonesian island of Java, sometime in the late 19th century. In Javanese, it literally means, “painted.”
Wax is either hand-drawn or stamped onto fabric then hand-dyed several times. The design of the fabric is created wherever the wax is drawn, or stamped, because the dye is not absorbed through the wax. The fabric is then boiled to melt and remove the wax.
Check out process below in the short video clip. It is truly amazing.
This Tranquil Cover is Full of Features to Help You Get Organized!
– An elastic strap to keep your purple paisley planner closed in a cinch.
– An easy-to-use large front zipper pocket. You won’t believe all the goodies you can stow away in here!
– Two built-in satin ribbon bookmarks, in complimentary colors, so you always know what day you’re on.
– Two additional inside pockets for even more storage.
– The ability to be tossed in the washing machine so it stays as fresh and clean as the day you got it!
– Chrissy handmakes all our products from our home sewing studio, right here in Harrisburg, PA.
– Because each cover is pre-made, they are ready to ship from our home to yours! We process all orders within two (2) business days.
– As a Thank You for your business, we offer FREE First Class Shipping via the US Postal Service on ALL our orders – no minimum order amount required! Upgraded shipping options are available during checkout.