Winter in the Forest Any Time of Day
If you’re a nature lover like me, you will absolutely love this Winter in the Forest Planner Cover.
There are three color options to choose from. Each an ombre style, gradually fading from light to dark with each layer of trees.
Choose from Dawn – the lightest of the three. Dusk – just slightly darker than Dawn. Or Midnight – the darkest of them all. Each one, absolutely stunning.
All three prints have a gorgeous gold metallic snow falling over the trees. To compliment the beautiful gold metallic snow, I’ve paired each cover with an Ecru liner which has just the right amount of shimmery gold glitter to really make these covers sparkle. As if that wasn’t enough, I also used a metallic gold thread to attach the liner to the inside sleeves.
The pictures just don’t do these beauties justice. I know you’ll be thrilled when you receive any of the three colors of Winter in the Forest planner covers. Which color will you choose?
Dawn, Dusk, or Midnight?
Available for the Classic Happy Planner and Living Well Planner.
So Many Features to Love with A Milkman's Garage Planner Cover
– Whether you’re using your planner at dawn, dusk, or midnight; you’ll love the large front zipper pocket included with every one of our planner covers. You wouldn’t believe what you can stow away in this secure pocket so you can take your planner with you on the go.
– Remember that gorgeous Ecru liner with shimmery gold glitter I mentioned earlier? Well, you’ve got two small pockets inside the planner cover in this gorgeous fabric. Perfect for you to quickly slip any important papers into or easily carry a sticky pad with you to quickly take notes on in a pinch.
– Keep any slips of paper you’ve tucked away inside your planner, and your planner pages protected with the easy-to-use elastic strap. We chose elastic as a closure when designing our covers because it grows with your planner throughout the year so you can always keep your planner secured. Smart, right?
– So, you’re obviously always flipping to the current week in your planner. But do you also have a favorite go-to section in your planner? All our covers come with not one, but two, built in ribbon bookmarks. In fact, our Winter in the Forest covers come with one satin ribbon and one glitter ribbon!
– One of the best parts about our covers is that they are machine washable if they get dirty or germy. Care instructions are available on our website’s FAQ Page as well as on the back of the Thank You note enclosed with your package. For our lighter colored prints, such as the Winter in the Forest at Dawn print, we also recommend a stain pre-treatment spray available at most craft and hardware stores. If you can’t find it there, you can find it on Amazon. Here is the link via Amazon: Stain Pre-Treatment Spray.